Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Any recommendations for modest gym leggings?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    clewrslr Member Horton55's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2nd, 2023
    Posts
    303
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

    Any recommendations for modest gym leggings?

    Looking for modest leggings that don’t show every curve and aren’t see-through when I bend/squat. Also need them to be breathable because I overheat fast. What do you wear?

  2. #2
    clewrslr Member Gerber's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 29th, 2023
    Posts
    293
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Any recommendations for modest gym leggings?

    I switched to Qynda a few months ago and I’m really happy with them. They have thicker, opaque fabrics with good coverage (high waist, longer lengths) but still look fitted and flattering instead of bulky. Comfortable for both cardio and strength days. Their whole collection is worth checking Premium Modest Activewear & Workout Clothes | QYNDA if you want options beyond the basic black.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •